Learn More Sell More
Inventory Management and Retail Benchmarking Seminars
Inventory Is NOT fine wine, it doesn’t get better with age...
Learning to Maximize Your Inventory
Do you want to Increase Sales and learn how to consistently Maximize Inventory Contributors including average stock, turnover, and gross margin? If so, this seminar is for you. We’ll review how to analyze your inventory and turn it into a key strategic weapon for your retail success. You’ll learn how to:
- Drive Profits – Learn how to Minimize Your Inventory Investment while INCREASING Inventory Turnover
- Enhance Overall Product Mark Up – Learn how to Utilize Key Retail Industry Benchmarks To Improve Mark Up And Gross Margin Targets
- Lower Store Debt – Shift Your Monthly Cash Investment From Inventory To Debt Reduction
- Improve Productivity Of Store Management – Shift the amount of time Spent On Inventory Management to time spent on Building Long Term Strategic Sales And Marketing Efforts
- Create A Proactive Emphasis On Inventory Learn the best ways to Minimize Stock Outs And Capitalize On All Sales Opportunities
The Right Stuff: How Much Is Too Much When it Comes to Inventory?
Do you love coming to market and finding fantastic new products? Do you imagine how they will sell as soon as they are unpacked? This session helps you translate “the perfect item” on the show floor to a profitable product that flies off your shelf. To propel your store profits, you need a strategic merchandise plan from start to finish. You’ll review:
- How to think more strategically about buying for your store
- How to develop a profitable buying strategy tied to sales results you expect
- How to create merchandise departments and classifications to improve buying efficiency at market
- How to coordinate product and marketing strategies for maximum sales results
- How to regularly monitor the performance of your merchandise assortment
Retail Inventory Benchmarks- What you need to Know
Most retailers know about tracking daily sales. It’s the measure of success versus last year, or last month. But did you know that analyzing best-selling styles and inventory turnover on a monthly basis could increase your bottom line profits by 1 point in less than 6 months? This seminar focuses on teaching the key retail analytics and benchmarks that drive profit margins for ever retail store across America. Learn how simple changes in how you analyze your business can lead to big profit improvements for your store.
Creating Cash for Your Business
Making Money by Optimizing Your Retail Performance
Most retailers know about tracking daily sales. It’s the measure of success versus last year, or last month. But did you know that analyzing best-selling styles and inventory turnover on a monthly basis could increase your bottom line profits by 1 point in less than 6 months?
This seminar focuses on teach independent retailers how to use key retail analytics and benchmarks to drive profit margins and improve their performance. This session will help retailers of all size learn how to maximize the profit (and cash) that can and should be generated thru the business. Attendees will also learn how to analyze like industry businesses in order to improve performance.
Attend this session and you will learn how simple changes in how you analyze your business can lead to big profit improvements for your store.
How Much Is Your Business Worth?
Tips and Tactics to Improve the Value of your Retail Business
Do you know what your business is worth? Do you want to grow your business for a potential sale or pass it on to the next generation to run? Making sure that the business is performing at an optimum level is critical for you gaining the maximum value on a business that you have worked so long and hard on to grow.
This seminar will delve into the key areas that a business must evaluate when it’s looking to change ownership and give you the tools, tips and tactics to help you prepare for this transition time period. We will focus on teaching independent retailers how to use key retail analytics and benchmarks to drive profit margins and improve their performance with the ultimate end goal of the business in mind. We’ll help you determine what the 5 critical factors in determining the value of a business and we will help you with tactics to help you improve performance in these areas if it is failing.
We will also help retail business owners understand how to set up a timeline and exit plan for the business that will improve the value based on meeting goals and benchmarks for performance. Attend this session and you will learn how simple changes in how you create more value for business today - and when you want to sell it.